Why Buy Composite Doors?July 1, 2017
UPVC Composite Door DesignsNovember 1, 2018
Things You Should Know About Prices and Fitters of Double Glazed Windows
There are many considerations you need to think about if you are planning to buy double glazed windows for your home. One of the most important is the price. Not only do you need to find the best deal for your purchase, you also have to steer clear of salespeople with the questionable reputations.
A lot of people selling double glazed windows will usually begin their pitch with a higher price quote. It is only when they think you are not convinced that they will drop the price that they first gave you. Many salespeople will drop their price quotes by as much as 75% in the course of their sales pitch, just so they could make a sale.
Now, that you at least know what to expect of salespeople, it is time for you to find the most suitable fitter that could meet all your needs.
Info about Bay Windows: https://www.doubleglazingpriceguide.org.uk/upvc-bay-windows/
Below are some tips you can observe in finding yourself a glazier:
- – Ask for recommendations. You can either talk to your family or your neighbours. Either way, you will certainly be able to get a fitter that will meet your expectations as you will be basing your decisions on hiring them on the recommendations of the people who’ve already experienced their services.
- – Always make comparisons. Make it a point to compare all the same products offered by the glaziers or double glazed window suppliers you have looked up. Aside from making comparisons on the standard costs, also look into the difference between the extras and optional upgrades as these usually have separate quotes.
- – Get more than two price quotes for comparison. It is best if you will secure at least three or four quotes. It is only when you are able to compare all these prices that you can find the best deal for your purchase.
- – Ask if you can look into properties of past clients. If possible, ask the companies you are interested in hiring if you can look into their past installations. They can either give you the addresses of these properties or if they are the kind of company that will assist you in everything you need, they will drive you over.
- – Go for the company that has provided more than 10 years of service and products. More often than not, companies that have stayed long in window business are those which have excellent track record. This is the kind of fitter that will help you rectify problems as soon as they arise.
- – Do not be suckered into paying a huge deposit or signing up for a company’s products or services immediately. You have to be cautious of hiring a company that begins their pitch with a high price and then will drop it dramatically just to get you to sign up with them. Always take the time to compare products, prices and type of service.